You are here
Attestation of Educational Certificates
PLEASE NOTE - If you have arrived at this page and have not yet read the full instructions, then please read these instructions before you proceed.
All educational certificates/documents issued by institutions in Bangladesh must first be attested from the relevant educational institutions/board of education/university, Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh, Dhaka before submitting at the High Commission for attestation. Certificates issued by institutions in Australia/New Zealand/Fiji, have to be first attested/authenticated by the concerned authority (i.e. Foreign Ministry of that country) before its submission to this High Commission for attestation. Please check with the concerned authorities (DFAT/MFAT) for their specific procedures for authentication/attestation of the documents.
Documents to be submitted:
- An application addressed to the Consular officer, Bangladesh High Commission, Canberra mentioning the purpose of service with applicant's contact details.
- Certificates to be attested (after duly authenticated by the appropriate authority/ies) and a set of photocopies.
- Proof of payment.
- In case of sending the documents by mail, please send a self-addressed pre-paid registered return envelope (requiring signature on delivery) or arrange pre-paid return courier. (Please see more on Modes of Delivery).
A$ 15.00 (per copy)
Modes of Payment: (Click here)
- the High Commission receives application by mail or directly at the High Commission in person. It does not process any application sent by email.
- The High Commission is not responsible for documents lost or delayed in mail / Courier.
- For applications in person- please appear at the High Commission between 9.30 am to 12.30 pm on working days. No application in person would be received beyond this time except in case of emergency.