You are here
Verification of Bangladesh Driving License
PLEASE NOTE - If you have arrived at this page and have not yet read the full instructions, then please read these instructions before you proceed.
The High Commission does not attest the Bangladeshi Driving License. On receipt of the request, the High Commission forwards the copy of the license to the Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA) for verification of its genuineness. On receipt of the response from BRTA, the High Commission issues a certification.
Documents to be submitted:
- An application addressed to the Consular officer, Bangladesh High Commission, Canberra mentioning the purpose of service with applicant's contact details.
- Copy of both sides of Bangladesh Driving License.
- Copy of the data pages of Bangladesh Passport.
- Proof of payment.
- In case of sending the documents by mail, please send a self-addressed pre-paid registered return envelope (requiring signature on delivery) or arrange pre-paid return courier. (Please see more on Modes of Delivery).
Applicants are expected to receive the certificate in one month provided that the verification process at the BRTA does not take additional time on which the High Commission has no control.
Modes of Payment: (Click here)
- the High Commission receives application by mail or directly at the High Commission in person. It does not process any application sent by email.
- The High Commission is not responsible for documents lost or delayed in mail / Courier.
- For applications in person- please appear at the High Commission between 9.30 am to 12.30 pm on working days. No application in person would be received beyond this time except in case of emergency.